Re: Downsizing Nabble

our combined `effect
Gentlemen, it's good I hope your plans are moving on!

 If not please confirm how we can help?

Not being a techy, tell me if downsizing, then I feel guilty w/all my yada rubbish, so tell me, what should I do to stay with you? I plan in near future to have editors, to downsize my venting!

But should I save what I have done, you tell me how? and I can start over w/like 1 page to minimize space for all for 1 server? Unless it is super large? Then I do later, but I am happy to do for you what you tell me?

When Goggle asked me how to separate you from them, I believe my Domain is ictts.org w/them, and I wanted to leave `i come to talk story w/you, so do I still need to tell Be Cooperative who has this Domain ictts.org, to do what you ask?

Until I hear from you, this is url; http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-to-get-one-s-real-needs-met.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

I also will obtain https.

Peace be with your decisions, as you build your path into your opening!

Thank you!
kara j lincoln

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
p3

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Closing.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

our combined `effect
Thank you so if understand you changed the url! It works!
kara