Technical difficulties????

Rhodes22
Trying to register for the Rhodes 22 forum.  Never got a confirmation email, any insight? I have tried multiple times

Re: Technical difficulties????

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please check your spam folder.

Re: Technical difficulties????

Rhodes22
I have multiple times.  And I have tried registering numerous different times.  I never receive the confirmation/activation email.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2020, at 11:46 AM, Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please check your spam folder.

http://support.nabble.com/Technical-difficulties-tp7605396p7605397.html
To unsubscribe from Technical difficulties????, click here.
NAML

Re: Technical difficulties????

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I have just registered myself  and it's working properly.
Have you received any message like this one below?

Re: Technical difficulties????

Rhodes22
That is the last correspondence I receive.  After that no emails whatsoever and no verification whatsoever. I will try to do so from a pc? Maybe it has something to do with me using the iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2020, at 1:47 PM, Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have just registered myself  and it's working properly.
Have you received any message like this one below?

http://support.nabble.com/Technical-difficulties-tp7605396p7605399.html
To unsubscribe from Technical difficulties????, click here.
NAML

Re: Technical difficulties????

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I registered at that forum from a pc. You should try to do the same.

Re: Technical difficulties????

Rhodes22
Will do thanks, for your time.

Sent from my iPhone