Subscriber Module

rmlcirculation
I would like to invite subscribers to the following Nabble account: http://circulation-message-board.1056930.n5.nabble.com/

Thank you

Re: Subscriber Module

Pedro
Please, check if it is ok.

Re: Subscriber Module

rmlcirculation
Looks good. Thanks for your help.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, check if it is ok.

http://support.nabble.com/Subscriber-Module-tp7581185p7581191.html
To unsubscribe from Subscriber Module, click here.
NAML

--
Nicole A. Thomas
Circulation Supervisor

216.795.3114 circulation
216.707.4508 office

Re: Subscriber Module

GregChapman
Hi Pedro,

Can you add the "Invite Subscribers" module to:
http://npopuk-forum.986084.n3.nabble.com/

Also can you investigate why the messages appended to email from  this forum have a missing line.

Mail from some of my forums have three lines added:

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to...
To start a new topic under Forum Name, email ml-node...

The nPOPuk forum has an empty line where others have the useful "To start a new topic" line.

If it's relevant, I use a plain text mail program, so do not see the HTML part of messages.

Re: Subscriber Module

Pedro
I installed the module. As soon as possible I'll investigate this problem.

Re: Subscriber Module

rmlcirculation
Hi Pedro - One user's message was posted as if he were another user. This has happened before. Do you have any suggestions?

http://support.nabble.com/Subscriber-Module-tp7581185p7581382.html
To unsubscribe from Subscriber Module, click here.
NAML

--
Nicole A. Thomas
Circulation Supervisor
Interlibrary Loan
Robinson Music Library | cim.edu/library
Cleveland Institute of Music

216.795.3114 circulation
216.707.4508 office

Re: Subscriber Module

GregChapman
Hi,

I do not understand this reply. It doesn't seem to bear any relation to the post quoted, which was, in any case a reply to a post of mine and not the writer. Surely, it should have been posted as a new topic or with a new subject line?

As for the question, "One user's message was posted as if he were another user. This has happened before. Do you have any suggestions?"

The obvious answer is that a user is has obtained the logon details of another user, or that users access the forum via the same computer and not all log off at the end of their session on the forum. If so, users should be requested not to share personal data and to be more conscious of computer security issues - but I suspect that answer is to a question that was not the one intended to be asked.

rmlcirculation, do please post your question again under a new subject line or new topic. it will make it so much easier for others coming later and searching the forum for answers to similar issues.

In your post provide more information, giving the URL of the forum, the usernames affected and why you think this might be a system failure rather than user abuse of the system.

Re: Subscriber Module

PamHdz
Could you pleas add the subscribers module to my forum:
http://english-class.243674.n8.nabble.com

so i can invite specific people and they are able to post in it?

Thank you!

Re: Subscriber Module

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator