Sound in my site

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta

Prdro -

Got lots of questions - But in no hurry - know this took a lot of yur time...

It's cool -
With clean Cache - page loads in 2 seconds and music starts in 7 seconds -
1.  Music dosen't seem to play all the way through - but stops after 57 seconds and starts over again????
WHY???
2.  Why couldn't you use the path claudemobetta.com/ebb-tide ????
3.  I don't find that last line anywhere in LOA >Options >Apperance ????

4. Shouldn't this code ---
<embed src="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="true"> --- be at the front of my LOA home page????

5. If you couldn't find ebb-tide - where did you find it?

Thanks fer all yur help -

Claude</h2>

<quote author="Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt;">
It's not there. I hosted your file in my own server in mp3 format. It's not so easy to play mid files, while I'm installing it, please, use the mp3 extension.
If you want to remove it just edit the macro app_html, delete the first line after body tag:
<raw><embed src="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="true"> </embed>

Re: Sound in my site

Pedro
1.  Music dosen't seem to play all the way through - but stops after 57 seconds and starts over again????
WHY???

Do you want the song to play only once or it should be looping?

2.  Why couldn't you use the path claudemobetta.com/ebb-tide ????

Because you didn't host the file there. Please check your link again.

3.  I don't find that last line anywhere in LOA >Options >Apperance ????

The tag is not there. It is at the macro app_html.

4. Shouldn't this code ---
<embed src="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="true"> --- be at the front of my LOA home page????

That's in the correct place now.

5. If you couldn't find ebb-tide - where did you find it?

You sent it to my email, then I converted it to mp3, then I hosted on my own server.

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
It's not there. I hosted your file in my own server in mp3 format. It's not so easy to play mid files, while I'm installing it, please, use the mp3 extension.
If you want to remove it just edit the macro app_html, delete the first line after body tag:
<embed src="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="true"> </embed>
Pedro -

When I go to http:/claudemobetta.com/ebb-tide - I get a blank screen no sound....

Where is that code - ((<xxxx src="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="true">)) Can't find it antwhere????
Why only plays 57 seconds and stops and start over again ???
Load time fer me is 2 seconds and 7 seconds fer Music and I'm only at 1.3MBps...
Claude

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
It's not there. I hosted your file in my own server in mp3 format. It's not so easy to play mid files, while I'm installing it, please, use the mp3 extension.
If you want to remove it just edit the macro app_html, delete the first line after body tag:
<embed src="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="true"> </embed>
Pedro

It only takes 7 seconds fer it to laod music after it loads page - not bad fer 1.3 MBps -
I like it -

Why does it only 57 seconds and stop and start over again ??? Can ya fix that?

Where is the code :
<exxxx xxx="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="txx" autostart="true" loop="true">
Had to replace wif xxx or it would start here...

I can't find that code anywhere ????? Path plez.

Claude

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
It's not there. I hosted your file in my own server in mp3 format. It's not so easy to play mid files, while I'm

It's at claudemobetta.com/ebb-tide.mid

installing it, please, use the mp3 extension.

I don't understand "Use the mp3 extension"   ???

If you want to remove it just edit the macro app_html, delete the first line after body tag:

Where do I find the "macro.app" - I looked at "Edit This Page" it wasen't there????

<embed src="http://pedroabg.com/2ebb-tide.mp3" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="true"> </embed>

Can ya make it play the whole song and not just the first 57 seconds?

Thanks again - Claude

Re: Sound in my site

Pedro
Edit NAML -> Search for macros -> search by name: "app_html" , here you will find the code.
Now your mid file is embedded.
I will fix the song playing.

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro -

Sorry - but I can't find where ya is talking about -
Let's do 1-2-3
1. Login in on my site...
2.
3.
4.
5.

Still only playing fist 57 seconds...

Claude

I will fix the song playing.

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro -

Sorry - but I can't find where ya is talking about -
Let's do 1-2-3 for clicks or choices...

Pedro writes:
Edit NAML -> Search for macros -> search by name: "app_html" , here you will find the code.
Now your mid file is embedded.
I will fix the song playing.

Claude

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro -

There isn’t any music on LOA today -
What happened?

And yes my sound is on...

Thanks - Claude

Re: Sound in my site

Pedro
I took it out while I am fixing it.

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro -

OK - thanks...

Claude

I took it out while I am fixing it.

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro -

Let it go PLEZ
I got a 1 liner that I can change as I would like -
   ((<xxxx hidden="true" src="http://claudemobetta.com/almon.mp3.mp3" autostart="true"> ))
((xxxx = embed))

Seems to werk great -

Thanks fer all yur help and time -

Claude

I took it out while I am fixing it.

Re: Sound in my site

Pedro
Claude, if I put the mid file in your site, your users would have to get the quicktime plugin when it would be requested.
Can I put the same song in mp3?

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Hi - whoever -

Don't understand what you are trying to do/say...
Can ya run over it again?
Gonna open a "LOA MUSIC" on LOA in a bit

Claude

Claude, if I put the mid file in your site, your users would have to get the quicktime plugin when it would be requested.
Can I put the same song in mp3?

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro -

Again thanks fer all yur time -

Here is the code I put in my LOA file tyo play music -
As ya can see ya can turn it off ifn ya wants to...

Hows it sound/look to ya?

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Fer anyome else that wants sound on their site -

<center>
LOA Music<BR>
on/off<BR>
<xxxxx src="http://yoursite.com/song.mp3" controls="hidden" autostart="true" loop="true" width="50" height="25" volume="45">
(( add yur own site and sounds))
((xxxxx = embed))

Again THANKS a lot Pedro fer all yur help...
<BR>

Re: Sound in my site

GregChapman
No sound and this is what I see:

LOA Screen

It wants me to install the Apple Quicktime plug-in and I'm averse to Apple, so won't install it!

As it stands the on/off text isn't clickable, should I have the plug-in installed and working.

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta

In a message dated 2/22/2013 12:37:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
No sound and this is what I see:

LOA Screen

It wants me to install the Apple Quicktime plug-in and I'm averse to Apple, so won't install it!

As it stands the on/off text isn't clickable, should I have the plug-in installed and working

Re: Sound in my site

LOA Screen in IE

Re: Sound in my site

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -
Sorry  fer the trouble -

So it's just like as without Music - rite???
I don't like QuickTime either not installed on my system
Have ya tried going to >Control Panel >AuitoPlay and letting Windows Media Player to autoplay?
Who are you?
Thanks fer info - keep it coming...
Claude

In a message dated 2/22/2013 12:37:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
No sound and this is what I see:

It wants me to install the Apple Quicktime plug-in and I'm averse to Apple, so won't install it!

As it stands the on/off text isn't clickable, should I have the plug-in installed and working.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Sound-in-my-site-tp7583166p7583328.html
To unsubscribe from Sound in my site, click here.
NAML
123