Restore site

jriggs
Can you please restore the site
Board portal. sagepointcare.org/

Re: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please go to Options > Application > Change domain name, and check if everything is set up properly?

Re: Restore site

jriggs
I can’t access my account. It says my email is not recognized. I am an admin on the account.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2020, at 6:58 PM, Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Can you please go to Options > Application > Change domain name, and check if everything is set up properly?

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7605950.html
To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

Re: Restore site

jriggs
I can not get past the log in. It says it does not recognize my email address:
jriggs@sagepointcare.org

Re: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have the original URL of your site? It is something like this http://site.119580.n8.nabble.com

Re: Restore site

jriggs

Re: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
The site has been restored.

Re: Restore site

jriggs
I am still not able to access it. When I click on the link boardportal.sagepointcare.org it sends me to the main Nabble.com web page with no log in link.

Re: Restore site

jriggs
Also, when I ask for applications I have, this is the message I receive.

Dear Nabble user,

You don't have any sites on Nabble.

Regards,
The Nabble team

Re: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should look for a link containing the URL of your site, something like: http://sitename.231354.n4.nabble.com.
You're trying to access your custom domain and you should provide the first URL sent to your email address when it was created then I am able to fix it.

RE: Restore site

jriggs

I didn’t set up the original account. I was just given the link and set up as an admin. The only other link I can find is this one. Is this what you need?

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fboardportal.sagepointcare.org%2f&c=E,1,x2lWlOiWFyfCFLDR_lKCDgvGQRDP5C9J_0nyW6jYK5Cz2aB10QG0H4FHeWHHJl1SWYJ1kkjwEQhX9LqZM3f9mwFiTV0lWRpilxu70RwF2rlOuQQ4xrCKmqAX&typo=1

Thanks,

Joyce

You're trying to access your custom domain and you should provide the first URL sent to your email address when it was created then I am able to fix it.

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7605985.html

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, the format is like this: http://sitename.231354.n4.nabble.com

RE: Restore site

jriggs

Do you know where else I may be able to locate the original URL in case I can’t locate it?

Thanks,

Joyce

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

jriggs

Here is what I have from our DNS:

Name:    n4.nabble.com
Address:  199.38.86.66
Aliases:  boardportal.sagepointcare.org

Will this work?

You're trying to access your custom domain and you should provide the first URL sent to your email address when it was created then I am able to fix it.

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7605985.html

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

jriggs

Can you tell me if this works? I need to access the documents here.

You're trying to access your custom domain and you should provide the first URL sent to your email address when it was created then I am able to fix it.

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7605985.html

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7605989.html

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately, the information provided will not gonna help us.

RE: Restore site

jriggs

Is there some other way to access the information? I just need the document back up and then we will transfer it to another platform.

Thanks,

Joyce

Unfortunately, the information provided will not gonna help us.

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7605997.html

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you remember the name used to create the forum?

RE: Restore site

jriggs

Kelsey Pearson

[hidden email]

Thanks,

Joyce

Do you remember the name used to create the forum?

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7605999.html

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I mean the name of the site because you received a link like this: nameofthesite.231354.n4.nabble.com. We can search on Google and try to find it.
12