Restore site

RE: Restore site

jriggs

I am not able to locate the original link since I did not set up the site and the person who did is no longer here. I forwarded the archive file you sent. Can this be used to access the files in it? I also sent the link that is used on our DNS server.

I really just need the files, not for you to restore the site. We are transferring them to another platform.

Joyce Riggs, ACSM EP-C

VP, Development

Public Information Officer

Foundation President, Sagepoint Senior Services

10200 La Plata Road/La Plata, MD 20646

301-753-3760 Direct

301-934-1900 ext.349

[hidden email]

http://blog.tailwindapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Blue.pnghttp://blog.tailwindapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Blue.png http://blog.tailwindapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Blue.png http://yarnobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Pinterest-Logo-Vector-by-Jon-Bennallick-02.png http://nsbe.ucsd.edu/images/instagram-iphone.png

Sagepoint Senior Living Services is proud to be

Charles County Chamber of Commerce’s

2017 Nonprofit of the year

RE: Restore site

jriggs

This is the email we received from you with the back up link. I don’t see how to access the files here.

Your Nabble site "Sagepoint Board Portal" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.

Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.

If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://n4.nabble.com/backups/site_2351328_1869956672.zip

Sincerely,

The Nabble team

Thanks,

Joyce

I mean the name of the site because you received a link like this: nameofthesite.231354.n4.nabble.com. We can search on Google and try to find it.

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-site-tp7605949p7606001.html

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

jriggs

Israel,

It is urgently important that we are able to retrieve the files located on the Nabble site ‘”Sagepoint Board Portal”. These are very important governance documents that we cannot recreate. It is very concerning that despite multiple communications with Nabble, we have not received the archived files. Please advise who we can contact or how we retrieve those files.

Joyce Riggs

301-752-2535

Joyce Riggs, ACSM EP-C

VP, Development

Public Information Officer

Foundation President, Sagepoint Senior Services

10200 La Plata Road/La Plata, MD 20646

301-753-3760 Direct

301-934-1900 ext.349

[hidden email]

http://blog.tailwindapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Blue.pnghttp://blog.tailwindapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Blue.png http://blog.tailwindapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Blue.png http://yarnobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Pinterest-Logo-Vector-by-Jon-Bennallick-02.png http://nsbe.ucsd.edu/images/instagram-iphone.png

Sagepoint Senior Living Services is proud to be

Charles County Chamber of Commerce’s

2017 Nonprofit of the year

To unsubscribe from Restore site, click here.
NAML

RE: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the link to your site?

RE: Restore site

GregChapman
Hi Israel,

It appears you may have missed Joyce's post at:
http://support.nabble.com/Log-in-no-longer-working-tp7605945p7606227.html

RE: Restore site

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator