Restore my backup

me_norris
Hi - my nabble site is being or has been taken down.  We were building it as part of a new area of focus and are just starting to reenergize it again.  The news site is: http://soil-water-conservation-research-publications-and-articles.1125955.n5.nabble.com

I created another site but need the old site backup to placed in this new site:
http://soil-water-conservation-research-publications-and-articles.2358003.n4.nabble.com

Any chance you can restore this backup to the new site?

Thanks, Mike

Re: Restore my backup

Hugo <Nabble>
Do you have the backup file on your local computer? I don't see any backup of that news site on our server, so we can't restore it. If you have the file, then we can proceed with the request.

Re: Restore my backup

me_norris

Hi – I do but I was unable to email it to you because it was too large.  Any suggestions on how I can get it to you?  I can set up a DropBox folder if need be.

Mike Norris

mobile: 415 816 9990

http://mnorris.com

From: "Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 8:21 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Restore my backup

Do you have the backup file on your local computer? I don't see any backup of that news site on our server, so we can't restore it. If you have the file, then we can proceed with the request.

Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://support.nabble.com/Restore-my-backup-tp7597226p7597227.html

To unsubscribe from Restore my backup, click here.
NAML

Re: Restore my backup

me_norris

Hi Hugo,

You can find the back up here. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rrbqshjyv8ceexy/AADs_L69JpEJf-9F_zboY7Jfa?dl=0

Please let me know you got this.  Thanks!

Mike Norris

mobile: 415 816 9990

http://mnorris.com

NAML