Redirection Fails When Multiple Pages Are Embedded

Re: Redirection Fails When Multiple Pages Are Embedded

haozwang<Nabble>
Hi Greg, there is an update you can solve this on some situations:

in the NAML macros:
"topics_column" change the line 24 to <n.node_link target="_top"/>

"node_breadcrumbs" change the line 7 to <n.current_node.node_link target="_top"/>

"subapp_link" change the line 4 to <n.get_app_node.node_link target="_top"/>

Re: Redirection Fails When Multiple Pages Are Embedded

GregChapman
Hi Haozwang,

Thanks for that. those three changes seem to solve my issue completely.

Now the host page changes as one navigates to another page embedded elsewhere on the site. Not only that if I select  a link that takes me to one of the pages that is not embedded it breaks out of the embedding.

These changes will make it much easier to manage those forums where there a large number of User Groups and they are embedded in a forum with a limited-width host page.

Just a couple of comments that may help h3rb1x:

• The full line in the first that needs changing is:
<b><n.node_link target="_top"/></b>
i.e. the < b> tags need to be retained.

• The line numbers you quote are only revealed after clicking the "Override this macro" button.

I'll post some basic guidance on editing macros on my GregHelp site if it is requested.

Re: Redirection Fails When Multiple Pages Are Embedded

h3rb1x
Hello Haozwang,

When I try to save "topics_column" macro, with or without, the proposed change it has the following error:
Note: I was able to edit and save the other macros without issues.

Error: macro or method for 'current_node' not found in [basic, nabble] stack = [basic, nabble]
 in current_node(custom_tweak:topics_column:16) - <n.current_node.>
 in body(nabble:columns.naml:21) - <else.body />
 in if(nabble:columns.naml:19) - <else.if.is_in_command name="table_header"> - public static void nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace._if(nabble.naml.compiler.IPrintWriter,nabble.naml.compiler.Interpreter)
 in if(nabble:columns.naml:12) - <n.if.is_in_command name="calc_table_column_count"> - public static void nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace._if(nabble.naml.compiler.IPrintWriter,nabble.naml.compiler.Interpreter)
 in table_column(custom_tweak:topics_column:2) - <n.table_column>
 in (custom_tweak:topics_column:1) - <override_macro name="topics_column" parameters="width,title,count">
Please let me know how this could be resolved. Thank you.

Re: Redirection Fails When Multiple Pages Are Embedded

Raven<Nabble>
Can you provide steps to reproduce this error?
12