Post the original Nabble English files in that post. I'll trasl. it to German

Re: inconsistent translational settings in eMail notification

LordOfBikes
Please, can you supply the correct from strings, including the variables. I haven't found it in lang_pt_br.naml where we started translation.

Re: inconsistent translational settings in eMail notification

LordOfBikes
Here is an improved version of the German translation file:
lang_de.naml

Please give a notice, when the new file is available.

Regards

Armin

new version of German translation to be put online

nnako
... two weeks later

Please, when there are still questions or conflicts about our new version of the German translation (posted by LordOfBikes), let us know. Otherwise we would encourage to quickly make the new version available. Each day the old and buggy translation is online will be "lost" for a good reputation.

Thanks.

Re: new version of German translation to be put online

Pedro
I'm really late with this. It might be released in the following days.

Re: new version of German translation to be put online

nnako
Thanks, Pedro.

The translation looks much better, now.
123