Please restore my forum

Doug Donohoe
My forum was deleted w/out notice (and apparently my old login):

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/

Re: Please restore my forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately your forum is not suitable to place ads, we need funds in order to keep the service up.
Please read: http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-td7605923.html

: Please restore my forum

Mack Daddy
Hi Doug
Seems the the free forum business model isn't paying off , NABBLE needs to ditch "free' and require
a minimum page view number to have a healthy website.

Back when NABBLE SHUT THE FORUM OFF because it was adult orientated I PURCHASED 10,000 PAGE VIEWS
to restore it , then after Bass became "admin" NABBLE flooded it with ads and he if i am not mistaken paid
some money to get rid of the ads.

I also purchased a bunch more page views :my forum does not have heavy traffic like DD Poker.
That is why my forum stands IMO , ALSO HERE IN SUPPORT I HAD TO USE A OBSOLETE password
so it is "not one program" like anything it has been massaged.

If NABBLE WOULD go to say 50,000 page views minimum it would be profitable.

  ALL of the work that people puts in on a web page is flushed down the toilet due
to the fact that NABBLE WILL NOT MAKE THIER PRICING STRUCTURE EASY AND
TRANSPARENT LIKE YOU DID FOR DONATIONS TO DD POKER.

WE NEED TO HAVE A RUNNING TOTAL OF PAGE VIEWS "APPARENT" at least to the admin.

DD poker itself was just starting to gain steam we got 15 16 players often
now i don't know what is happening.                    Stew

Nothing ..is more fun than a High Stakes poker game