Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
We agreed on migrating Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2. Please could you migrate them ?
We would like to migrate them at 1st level (not under  Software  » Java Software)

http://www.nabble.com/OFBiz-f2740.html

Thanks

Jacques Le Roux

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks! Please give us a few days.

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Hi Will,

Hope all is going well at Nabble, I can even wish you an happy new year (January is not finished ;o). Have you a chance to look at our forums ?

There are any hurry anyway

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

aashishT
hi,
actually i want to knw how to use scheduled jobs present in webtools in ofbiz...........for automatically running a service.........???????

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Hi Jacques, sorry for the delay on this. We are ready to migrate the OFBiz forum to Nabble2. Here you can find more information: http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Releases-Distributed-Architecture-tp3791274p3791274.html

Please confirm that I can start the migration.

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Hi Hugo,

What will imply the migration ? I guess some unavaibility for some time ?

Thanks

Jacques
Hi Jacques, sorry for the delay on this. We are ready to migrate the OFBiz forum to Nabble2. Here you can find more information: http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Releases-Distributed-Architecture-tp3791274p3791274.html

Please confirm that I can start the migration.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Please-Migrate-Apache-OFBiz-forums-to-Nabble2-tp1657283p3792588.html
To unsubscribe from Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2, click here.

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jacques,

Considering the size of the OFBiz forum (i.e., more than 30,000 topics), it is going to take some hours to finish (my guess is 5-7 hours). But while the forum is being migrated, you can already use the new one on Nabble2. The only problem is that posts will be missing and they will appear while the migration happens. What do you think?

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Hi Hugo,

I think it's ok, I will just let know and ask the community before giving our official agreement

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Hi Hugo,

It's ok, please migrate OFBiz forums to Nabble2 as we requested above

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Hi Hugo (and all Nabble team), It seems to work great :) Thanks for your good work! Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Just another request : before I was able to edit the OFBiz forums (descriptions, etc.) It seems that I'm any longer allowed to do so. Could it be possible to give me the rights ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Hi Jacques, I will set you as the owner as soon as migration finishes. It still needs a few hours to complete, which can be seen from this page:
http://n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-f135035.subapps.html

It will be completed when four sub-forums are listed (dev, users, commits and announce). I will let you know when things are ready for you.

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Thanks a bunch Hugo!

Jacques
Hi Jacques, I will set you as the owner as soon as migration finishes. It still needs a few hours to complete, which can be seen from this page:
http://n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-f135035.subapps.html

It will be completed when fours sub-forums are listed (dev, users, commits and announce). I will let you know when things are ready for you.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Please-Migrate-Apache-OFBiz-forums-to-Nabble2-tp1657283p3808462.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2, click here.

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jacques, the migration is complete and you are now the owner of those forums.

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Thank you Hugo,

Really appreciated

Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
aashishT,

Please understand that this thread is not an OFBiz thread. Please OFBiz user Forum for such questions

Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Ashish Vijaywargiya
Hello Hugo,

Thanks for your quick turn around on this.

I would be more then happy to assist Jacques in managing stuff at nabble.
If it is doable and not too much difficult then can you please add me as a *second* Moderator in Nabble for OFBiz project?

Thanks!

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Hi Hugo,

I support Ashish's demand

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jacques, you can do that by clicking on "Options > Users > Who are members?". So you can add Ashish as a member and select the "Is Admin" checkbox for him.

Re: Please Migrate Apache OFBiz forums to Nabble2

Jacques Le Roux
Thanks Hugo,

Nabble2 si really better,  you are an OFBIz forums admin too now Ashish, welcome

Jacques
12