Online indicator

Harvey
I always leave my online indicator on HIDE since I basically never sign out:

It doesn't seem to be working all the time:

Re: Online indicator

Pedro
You are offline for me. Did you see that you were online right after set the invisible mode?

Re: Online indicator

Harvey
It seems like the invisible mode sometimes unsets itself.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You are offline for me. Did you see that you were online right after set the invisible mode?

http://support.nabble.com/Online-indicator-tp7586795p7586810.html
To unsubscribe from Online indicator, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Online indicator

Pedro
It takes sometime to change. It keeps saved at your cookies.

Re: Online indicator

Harvey
This is weird. It's telling me I am not logged in (Ie LOGIN MENU) but clearly I am:

This weird login stuff was occassional in the past but is constant in the last few days.

Re: Online indicator

Pedro
This is a complicated issue and we need time to investigate it.
My test forum.