News App - Smart Pages

Re: News App - Smart Pages

GregChapman
I've returned it to Forum. Not worried too much about how "TestBed" appears to visitors on this forum.

But it would be good to have a fix to use on the forums embedded on my "client's" sites.

However, I'm prepared to wait if it means Blasma will arrive quicker. :-)

Re: News App - Smart Pages

Is Franklin available to work on this one yet?