My forum Vanished

bidam

How do I recover it

1124620.n5.nabble.com

Thanks

Re: My forum Vanished

bidam
Thanks!!!!

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It works now http://x.1124620.n5.nabble.com/
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://support.nabble.com/My-forum-Vanished-tp7597130p7597131.html
To unsubscribe from My forum Vanished, click here.
NAML

Re: My forum Vanished

bidam
Well we continue to have issues  with the forum refusing to connect and going down.

Is there anything we should be doing differently on our side?

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It works now http://x.1124620.n5.nabble.com/
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://support.nabble.com/My-forum-Vanished-tp7597130p7597131.html
To unsubscribe from My forum Vanished, click here.
NAML

Re: My forum Vanished

Hugo <Nabble>
Sometimes we bring the server down for adjustments and tuning. If you eventually see the server down, please wait a few minutes and try again. It should come back online in few minutes.