Members login to my forum

SteveDBT
Hi,

I'm new to nabble and have just pasted a forum on my web page - can you tell me how I set it up so that I can have control who signs up to post on it? I just want it so that folks can 'sign up' as members. I don't want the whole world signing into it just those that I'm targeting in terms of a particular area of work.

Do people have to sign up to nabble to be registered with the forum, then be sent a verification email?

How does it work?

Thanks

Re: Members login to my forum

GregChapman