Magazine User doesn't have Insert Image button

Magazine User doesn't have Insert Image button

Harvey
Guys,

One of our magazine authors ( mag.nyskiblog.com ) is not getting the Insert Image button:

I'm seeing it.

Is this something I've set in permissions?

How to fix?

Re: Magazine User doesn't have Insert Image button

Pedro
What is his username?

Re: Magazine User doesn't have Insert Image button

Harvey
Jamesdeluxe

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
What is his username?

http://support.nabble.com/Magazine-User-doesn-t-have-Insert-Image-button-tp7582111p7582112.html
To unsubscribe from Magazine User doesn't have Insert Image button, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog

You should add him in the group "Images".

Re: Magazine User doesn't have Insert Image button

Harvey
Thanks I forgot!

http://support.nabble.com/Magazine-User-doesn-t-have-Insert-Image-button-tp7582111p7582114.html
To unsubscribe from Magazine User doesn't have Insert Image button, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

HTTPS Please!