Looking to get access to mail archive for Csound user forum...

Looking to get access to mail archive for Csound user forum...

rorywalsh
Can anyone help me get access to the Csound forum's archive? I've emailed Hugo, but I'm not sure if he got my mail. I also contacted Greg Chapman, whom I falsely believed to work for Nabble! Greg was kind enough to forward my mail to the support list:
http://support.nabble.com/Csound-Change-of-Forum-Owner-Request-td7597589.html

if anyone can help I'd be most appreciative.

Regards,
Rory.

Re: Looking to get access to mail archive for Csound user forum...

rorywalsh
Bump? Is there anyone out there :(