I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Julie Marciel-Rozzi
Hi,

I need to make some changes to the forum I created. Looking at other posts here in the support and in Nabble Help it looks like I need to go into Options to make the changes. However, I can't locate the correct Options section. Every time I click on Options I get things like: create subtopic. Looking around my account the administrator for my account is listed as Unregistered/Anonymous. All suggestions and help will be appreciated.

This is where my forum is embedded:

http://mdebuddyprogram.weebly.com/buddy-forum.html

I'd like to change the name of the forum.

Cheers,

J.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are now the owner of that forum. Please take a look and let me know if you have more questions, comments or concerns.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

telenovelamassese
BUONGIORNO, ho anche io lo stesso problema dell'amica del post sopra.
Non riesco ad amministrare il forum in quanto mi riconosce come utente non registrato.

Ecco il link: http://iotifomassese.weebly.com/forum.html

il mio indirizzo email รจ: telenovelamassese@libero.it

Grazie per l'aiuto.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

thaifan
Hugo

I too have the same problem with the Nabble forum embedded in www.best-thai-movies.com titled "Best Thai Movies Forum"

http://n2.nabble.com/Best-Thai-Movies-f3366454.html

Though the creator of the forum, the implication is the "Administrator" is unregistered.

This seems to be a problem with embedding a Nabble forum through a Weebly website.

I need to be able to remove messages from a rival forum, especially as I haven't mangaed to get this one running yet.

Thanks!

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, I set you as the forum owner. We will fix this bug so that other users don't have this problem again in the future.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

You are already the owner of the forum in the link. So I don't understand what your problem is. Please explain it in english.

RE: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

thaifan
Thanks Hugo, much appreciated, and so fast.

Lindsay

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:56:48 -0500
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

ok, I set you as the forum owner. We will fix this bug so that other users don't have this problem again in the future.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/I-m-not-an-administrator-in-the-forum-I-created-Why-how-do-I-fix-this-tp3513560p3518363.html
To unsubscribe from Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?, click here.

Check the daily blob for the latest on what's happening around the web What goes online, stays online

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

LICWI Admin
Hello there,

I am having the same problem as well.

Here is my forum:
http://www.licwi.org/member-forum.html

Thanks so much!

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are the owner of that forum now.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Aelfric
I too am having problems deleting material from a forum I created (via Weebly).

Thanks,

Aelfric

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to your forum so that I can fix the problem.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

justanotherdangsnowbird
someone statred a new site last night and asked me to go to her site and post a message.NOW when you go to her sitemy ID name shows on the home page next to "register". Also when you click on "administator" and then you click on her name MY ID (justanotherdangsnowbird)COMES UP.Can you please delete my ID from her site? Thank you very much .http://americansspeackup.weebly.com/speak-your-mind.html

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Aelfric
Thank you. Here it is:

http://www.imeantosay.com/forum.html

A.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

This is probably a cookie in your browser. Your ID is not available in that website.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

You are already the owner of that forum. So what kind of problem do you have?

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

pwbfc
I am having the same problem as everyone else.  I cannot delete any posts.  I added through Weebly too.

This is my site

http://yorkshireseasiders.weebly.com

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You must register to claim the ownership of a forum. You current account "Pete" is anonymous/unregistered. Please register and post here the link to your new account so that I can fix the problem.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

pwbfc
Hi

I have now registered.  Here is the link to the new account.  Thanks for all your help.

http://n2.nabble.com/Yorkshire-Seasiders-Forum-f3502117.html

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Mr. Chan
Hi!

I created a forum on my class website and I need to be added as the Administrator.

http://belmontmusicplanning.weebly.com/discussion-forums.html

How can I become the Administrator?

Thanks!

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

You are now the owner of that forum.
12