I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are now the owner of that forum.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Renge
Im having the same problem on my forum.

http://sanctuaryguild.yolasite.com/forums.php

Photobucket

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are now the owner of that forum.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

SueBC
Hugo

Please could you make me the owner of my forum

http://www.weebly.com/weebly/toSite.php?site=267035014419059

Thank You

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
That page doesn't have any forum. I checked your account and I found this forum:
http://n2.nabble.com/Bradford-Under-Fives-f4032380.html
Is this the forum you are talking about?

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

SOS CR4ZYxxG4TOR
I created a forum and I can't delete threads by other people. It also says that i'm not the owner of the forum I created. Can you help? Thanks. My website is located here
Sonsofstealthclan.weebly.com
SOS Leader

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are now the owner of that forum.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

ZhangJiao
could you make me admin. in mine, too?
linkl; http://karmarmyalliance.yolasite.com/forum

thanks! (i like smileys)

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are already the owner of that forum. What kind of problems do you have with it?

RE: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

ZhangJiao
i cant move posts , or delete one of my own that i made as a test run

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:03:25 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

You are already the owner of that forum. What kind of problems do you have with it?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/I-m-not-an-administrator-in-the-forum-I-created-Why-how-do-I-fix-this-tp3513560p4614643.html
To unsubscribe from Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?, click here.

RE: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
What happens when you try to move a post or delete your messages?

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

ReactionUpdate
I'm not the owner of either of my forums, please help :D
http://reactionupdate.yolasite.com/forum-section.php

also if u make me owner, how do i delete unwanted posts?

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are the owner. You should register if you want to have access to all features.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

binney
I'm having the same problems as everyone else. I originally created my forum in weebly. they are now on a paid host, but i am not the owner of my forum. i deleted and recreated one of my forums, so i know what it is supposed to look like, but the second one has posts in it, so I can't delete it. but i need to make it so i can control options such as the redirect from the nabble site
I tried to reebed it without luck

the nabble address is http://n2.nabble.com/comments-f4688550.html

but I was unable to change it there either.

thanx!

PS- i was unregistered when i started the forum, but I'm registered now, I tried switching my login without success too.

Re: I'm not an administrator in the forum I created? Why, how do I fix this?

Hugo <Nabble>
You are now the owner of that forum.
12