How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

NS

How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

NS
Is it possible to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum Board in Newspaper App?..

Re: How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

GregChapman
Yes!

But it is best to understand how your forum is set up and what access you are granting your to different groups of visitor/user before making a recommendation.

Can you describe the various user groups you use and which of them have "View" "Create_topic" and "Reply" permissions.

Also, have you tried using the Add-on "Smart Application Pages"?
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.
NS

Re: How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

NS
Thanks Greg for sharing. Appreciate!
But, I think there is a bug in the newspaper app. Even when you
disable the add-on "smart feature", topics in private forum are still
visible on parents board

On 4/3/18, GregChapman [via Nabble Support]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes!
>
> But it is best to understand how your forum is set up and what access you
> are granting your to different groups of visitor/user before making a
> recommendation.
>
> Can you describe the various user groups you use and which of them have
> "View" "Create_topic" and "Reply" permissions.
>
> Also, have you tried using the Add-on "Smart Application Pages"?
>

> -----
> Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped
> me!
> GregHelp  - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.
> forum, visit

Re: How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

GregChapman
You may be right!

I forgot that I have an outstanding issue with one of my forums reported here.
http://support.nabble.com/News-App-Smart-Pages-td7598202.html#a7600289

The issue was solved with one of my forums, but not another that I started.

You had better post the URL of your forum so it can be investigated further.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: How to prevent sub forum topics from appearing on parent forum

GregChapman
Hi Hoazwang,

Is there any progress on this. Perhaps a reply to the topic:
http://support.nabble.com/News-App-Smart-Pages-td7598202.html#a7600289
would help!