Forum export question

Harvey
Can forums be exported as a single SQL file?

Re: Forum export question

haozwang<Nabble>
hi, tell us when to make a dump. then we'll give you a link

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
So it is possible to get it as a single SQL file?

On Sep 18, 2017 12:43 PM, "haozwang&lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi, tell us when to make a dump. then we'll give you a link

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-export-question-tp7598637p7598657.html
To unsubscribe from Forum export question, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum export question

haozwang<Nabble>
yes

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
How much lead time do you need m

On Sep 18, 2017 1:20 PM, "haozwang&lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
yes

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-export-question-tp7598637p7598659.html
To unsubscribe from Forum export question, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum export question

fffilimnov
Administrator
Hello.

We need about 30min.
The dump size will be about 4,5Gb

Re: Forum export question

fffilimnov
Administrator
When you need this dump to be created?

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
Can you tell me if the database is in one of these formats?

.BAK
.MDB
.sql

Re: Forum export question

fffilimnov
Administrator
.sql

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
When I download the forum in the download link I dont get .sql. How do I do that?

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:43 AM, fffilimnov [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
.sql

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-export-question-tp7598637p7598819.html
To unsubscribe from Forum export question, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum export question

fffilimnov
Administrator
It's not a regular procedure.
As was posted before. Tell us when to make a dump

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
Would you be willing to do it for me 2x? Once now and once in  a few weeks?

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-export-question-tp7598637p7598821.html
To unsubscribe from Forum export question, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum export question

fffilimnov
Sent link via direct message.

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
Thank you very much.

On Oct 16, 2017 6:31 AM, "fffilimnov [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Send link via direct message

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-export-question-tp7598637p7598824.html
To unsubscribe from Forum export question, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum export question

fffilimnov
Administrator
Please, post message after downloaded then I'll remove file.

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
Ok.  It may take a few hours I am away from my desk.

Thanks again.

On Oct 16, 2017 6:33 AM, "fffilimnov [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, post message after downloaded then I'll remove file.

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-export-question-tp7598637p7598826.html
To unsubscribe from Forum export question, click here.
NAML

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
Can you give it to me in mysql?

It looks like what you gave me is Postgres.

Re: Forum export question

Harvey
Harvey wrote
Can you give it to me in mysql?

It looks like what you gave me is Postgres.
Bump.  Thanks. Time is short for this project.

Re: Forum export question

fffilimnov
There is only one option - postgres sql

Re: Forum export question

What command was used to export the data? I have tried various pg_restore options, but none that I know of expect the tables to be split. Can we get a tar or sql export. Can we get the pg_dump command used to generate this?