Forum RSS/Atom

Lesley Cryderman
I am a member of a forum and wanted to use the syndication feed in a widget in my iChrome extension for Google Chrome. I can get the main forum feed to display, however, it only displays messages from the first 2 discussion boards and not the most recent ones from those boards. Shouldn't the feed display the most recent posts across all boards within the forum? So, despite there being new posts in the forum as of today, nothing newer than Oct. 29 is appearing within my widget. Additionally, I tried to pull in the feed from one of the discussion boards inside the forum and nothing at all would display. I tried it with various boards inside other forums and they displayed in my widget just fine so I don't think it is the iChrome platform that is the problem.

Could it have something to do with the private nature of the forum?  If so, why do I get entries with the main feed, even if the entries are not the most recent?

Thanks,
Lesley

Re: Forum RSS/Atom

GregChapman
I'd recommend posting the URL of your forum so the Nabble team can investigate.

Re: Forum RSS/Atom

Lesley Cryderman

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 5:50 PM GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd recommend posting the URL of your forum so the Nabble team can investigate.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

http://support.nabble.com/Forum-RSS-Atom-tp7604552p7604553.html
To unsubscribe from Forum RSS/Atom, click here.
NAML