Custom Topics View

Harvey
Is it possible to remove one subforum from the top level topics view?

Re: Custom Topics View

GregChapman
Harvey wrote
Is it possible to remove one subforum from the top level topics view?
Unless the customisations on your forum change things then removing the View permission for that sub-forum and turning on
Options > Application > Extras & Add-ons  > Content > Smart application pages
will do that. It will hide the sub-forum in all views, not just Topics View, of course.

Re: Custom Topics View

Harvey

I just want to hide the offtopic in topics view.

On Oct 31, 2015 3:56 AM, "GregChapman [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Harvey wrote
Is it possible to remove one subforum from the top level topics view?
Unless the customisations on your forum change things then removing the View permission for that sub-forum and turning on
Options > Application > Extras & Add-ons  > Content > Smart application pages
will do that. It will hide the sub-forum in all views, not just Topics View, of course.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Custom-Topics-View-tp7596049p7596052.html
To unsubscribe from Custom Topics View, click here.
NAML

Re: Custom Topics View

Hugo <Nabble>
I've done that, please take a look.

Re: Custom Topics View

Harvey
Thanks Hugo I will play with it.  I would like to understand how to revert as this is a test.

The OT is a wild place and maybe not the best place to feature for someone browsing.

Re: Custom Topics View

Hugo <Nabble>
My change is in the 'app_topic_filter' macro. The Id of that forum is hardcoded there. You can revert it if you want, but save the code if you want to put it back later.