Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video

Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video

Harvey
We are seeing in our forum that if a post has a video embedded, you can't reply to it on mobile.

We see this:

Re: Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video

haozwang<Nabble>
Hi, is this still an issue after the recent update? can you link the specific thread you are referring to?

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 9:51 PM, haozwang<Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, is this still an issue after the recent update? can you link the specific thread you are referring to?

http://support.nabble.com/Can-t-reply-to-post-on-Mobile-with-Video-tp7598549p7598562.html
To unsubscribe from Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video, click here.
NAML

Re: Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video

haozwang<Nabble>
We are not able to reproduce this error.  Apparently Chrome doesn't like the contents of our page but gives no indication as to what it doesn't like, so we have no way to address the issue.  If you can identify what Chrome objects to in our page, then we can try to fix it.

Re: Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video

Harvey
It only seems to happen on mobile

On Sep 1, 2017 1:40 PM, "haozwang&lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are not able to reproduce this error.  Apparently Chrome doesn't like the contents of our page but gives no indication as to what it doesn't like, so we have no way to address the issue.  If you can identify what Chrome objects to in our page, then we can try to fix it.

http://support.nabble.com/Can-t-reply-to-post-on-Mobile-with-Video-tp7598549p7598568.html
To unsubscribe from Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video, click here.
NAML

Re: Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video

haozwang<Nabble>
we weren't able to reproduce the error on mobile.

Re: Can't reply to post on Mobile with Video

Harvey
OK. I'll keep an eye out for it. Issues do come an go.

http://support.nabble.com/Can-t-reply-to-post-on-Mobile-with-Video-tp7598549p7598573.html