Ads code help

ayomidelalemi
Hi, I want to paste my adsense code on my nabble forum on the home page , to display ads at the top of the home page.

I can't find the home page code /htlm settings

Please are you meant  to paste the codes yourself?

Re: Ads code help

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You can use our services but It's not possible set up ads on our forums. You should create your own site and copy and paste your adsense code and then embed your forum.

Re: Ads code help

ayomidelalemi
I have my own site but I don't understand what you mean, you mean I can't  display my google ads on nabble home page forum???

On Thu, 26 Mar. 2020, 1:25 am Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support], <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can use our services but It's not possible set up ads on our forums. You should create your own site and copy and paste your adsense code and then embed your forum.

http://support.nabble.com/Ads-code-help-tp7605275p7605276.html
To unsubscribe from Ads code help, click here.
NAML

Re: Ads code help

GregChapman
Once upon a time you could pay to have Nabbl's ads removed from your forum, so you can find historic posts on Nabble Support that refer to this, but there is no facility  for that these days.

Now you need to create your own site, place your ads there and then embed your forum within that site. Nabble will continue to display ads within the forum itself.

Re: Ads code help

ayomidelalemi
Oh , thanks a lot

On Fri, 27 Mar. 2020, 6:23 pm GregChapman [via Nabble Support], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Once upon a time you could pay to have ads removed from your forum, so you can find historic posts on Nabble Support that refer to this, but there is no facility  for that these days.

Now you need to create your own site, place your ads there and then embed your forum within that site. Nabble will continue to display ads within the forum itself.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

http://support.nabble.com/Ads-code-help-tp7605275p7605283.html
To unsubscribe from Ads code help, click here.
NAML

Re: Ads code help

ayomidelalemi
Have done all that but ads are not showing on my forum yet

http://support.nabble.com/Ads-code-help-tp7605275p7605284.html