Add special note at top of private categories

Add special note at top of private categories

Coleen_Astalos
We have one sub-forum (Newsletter Co-op - actually the two sub-forums under that) that only members of a particular group (Newsletter Co-op) can access & subscribe to.  Is there a way to put a message at the top of the emails that are sent from that section to indicate that this email was only delivered to those Newsletter Co-op members?

Coleen

Re: Add special note at top of private categories

Pedro
Do you want to add a message at the top of the email that subscribers receive from that section, right?
Are they all receive daily digest, or direct mails?

RE: Add special note at top of private categories

Coleen_Astalos

I really only need it on the direct mail subscriptions (not digest)

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, [hidden email]
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Do you want to add a message at the top of the email that subscribers receive from that section, right?
Are they all receive daily digest, or direct mails?

http://support.nabble.com/Add-special-note-at-top-of-private-categories-tp7591304p7591337.html

To unsubscribe from Add special note at top of private categories, click here.
NAML

Re: Add special note at top of private categories

Coleen_Astalos
I figured this out on my own, so help is no longer needed.
Thanks,
Coleen