Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
http://www.luan.ws/blasma.html

I wrote this mostly aimed at the Right because I think they would be the most motivated to help.  But given the current sad state of humanity, I really don't expect any help at all.  Anyway, I wrote my proposal and if anyone is interested in helping, they can let me know.

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Pedro
How would work the development of Blasma? I mean, if I want to help, what should I do ?

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
http://www.blasma.com/

This is the old work forum.  If someone is serious about working on Blasma, I would get involved.

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Franklin and Pedro,

  What is it you really want, what you say here?

   Franklin I don't know how you can think you know what you want when you say Humanity is not worth it! I can't ride on that wave, I disagree, Humanity has solutions, kindness and empathy from all the fcking scars on the earth-space, that is up to all of us to organize to do our part, so they end forever! I'm not religious so what you said for is meaningless to me!

   Others are ill and confused and need support so all giv-gain and do our homework!

 I appreciate venting all these years w/Nabble, feeling like you helped me to get this far! So what is it going to take to change your mindset? What tech skills are needed, and who would you want to work with, and how much would that cost?

 I've read may willing to do something or offer something are you adding it up?

 Why can't we make it work, I not a techy but some of my plans may happen, so Pedro do you have skills to hire what Franklin wants, if Franklin you get real and change your attitude that people suck!

  I can only quote Ben Carson, “I also came to realize that if people could make me angry they could control me. Why should I give someone else such power over my life?”

     Do I like him I don't know him but i'm next going to suggest to him how fcked Ed=Gov  is w/existing perception of COVD, as my take from so called skilled are, we've had it, still will and some have a sniffle like a cold and over shortly and some get ill like a terrible flu and get over it a bit longer, and some always will die w/a cold, depending how healthy our immunity is, for viruses keep being what they are and evolve! It is wrong to think a mask can help, it can only keep spit or sneeze out of a sterile opening says surgeons, and when wear get one's own toxic breath making one more ill.

But yes simple common sense is needed! I felt bad for people w/misinformation so on my Google site, we are transitioning a variety of ways, but i added a lot of comments from people-researchers-drs of Functional Medicine if interested, to make your own decision, for I hate to see people lost in controversy!
If interested take a look at that landing page and last page! www.ictts.org

I don't want to promise something I can't do, for I had human errors to this last year. but if I could do you have a price to do this the way you too would like to do? let us all know? As well a path!

Thank you for trying! Please realize, I, and I see many, appreciate you! Sure I've not shared w/you fairly all this time, but I'd still like to, and always felt like I would catch up as plans developed, and I have finished and we are  transitioning to act on them, not just use your site for storage, for me to vent!

Your skills deserve you to get what you want, so if Nabble, don't give up, find a way and make a list for all to help! That in return may help you both get clear and others!

love, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
I haven't completely given up on humanity, just most of it.  Humanity has become incredibly stupid over the last few decades for both environmental and genetic reasons.  I hope to work on reversing this by improving education in Islamic schools.  I am not Muslim but my experience is that Muslims are the only people willing to listen to me.  But my plans are delayed by the Covid hysteria.

Blasma is lower priority than this, but I would be willing to work on it if some programmer is willing to help.  That programmer should have the sense to recognize that modern software is horrible, and that one should try to make software simple and reliable instead of conforming to insane modern programming ideologies.  I generally hate dealing with people (exception religious Muslims and conservative Mennonites), so I am not willing to look for this programmer myself.  If you or anyone else can find such a programmer, I would help him with Blasma.  I can cover all costs and maybe even pay the programmer something.

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Thankyou Franklin for saying most of that!

Functional Medicine; www.ifm.org says Genetics play a small part, it's more lack of awareness that our gut microcosms need to be balanced, then cognitively we can think! But yes awareness of what truly sustains us is in need of understanding, and that is what we working at!

Also, I working on a peace platform w/such intermediaries showing support for misinformation to seriously show good solidarity in investments w/neighbors as in ending Yemen war, so I working w/few in Saudi Gov and I see the programming needing empathy! They are listening and I was suppose to meet the King a year ago, but w/errors I delayed. As well we still need to hold Pres Trump accountable, and yes sure maybe I should of agreed to manage his campaign as he asked, but I felt these plans more important to get finished as I have!

But also what I do and w/a tech I working w/likes Weebly, so w/them and I was going to embed Nabble, if you continue as well Google spreadsheet, and continue Google's Adgrant as they give our US nonprofit $10k/month in ads to almost all countries, and we hope to reach all! But seriously do Nabble differently! For I do like Nabble, but until now could not do what I want,as I need to stay focused on these plans and I want to collectively bring us together to define what local plans leave most negative effects and start w/those locals and create good investments to rid toxic, yes cut thru controversy, as in Arctic ice melt as well Aerosol Masking effect, a swell truth of climate change, 5G and more toxic each local plan rethinks networking, etc, but most important realize we can't live local without looking at our earth-space realities of life-death compounds circulating earth giving us our daily tools, a well toxic, to do our organic exchanges, to balance our genetic biodiversity to naturally link w/neighbors!

  We have no natural ecosystems, we the people have to make them! Then all local plans include collective priority plans affecting most species including humans! As skilled students use communities as classrooms scale agroecology w/SOCLA Latin America Scientists and these plans as well create upon w/good technology from those w/large browser transboundary migration paths in check w/communities that `boon with them! Not to mention have fresh water from Mountains to sea life and all life in between, then agroecological systems creating watershed areas where people don't drown in flood, rather water stays in the ground, and more! As well yearly water vs the many w/only seasonal water, w/natural building, creating w/these good stewards still living this!

    So we scale solutions and even investments where locals retain cooperative local plan's ecological control so no more toxic permits, etc. and investors invest in these local plans and more, as all create upon them, changing policies.

I think more than just Muslims doing good work! I look at many earthlings!
Thanks for what you say, and what kind of time line are you saying it? I will share w/one of like mind of yours perhaps!

Peace is real if we organize to link!
lov, kara

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 9:13 PM Franklin [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://support.nabble.com/Blasma-a-possible-replacement-for-Nabble-tp7606121p7606317.html
To unsubscribe from Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble, click here.
NAML

                                                         `i come to talk story (ictts)
                                                     is our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Assoc.
               ​                              ​  ​Thank you all for your help to get this far!
 ​                                                  ​Please stay in touch aiding updates!
                                ​  ​                       Peace is real if we organize
                                                         w/neighbors locally and afar!
                                           ​   Love, Wendy, Misha, Kara, and volunteers!

                                             `i come to talk story, has great plans join in!
                                                                 [hidden email]
                                                              +01 (360) 450-3749
                                                                        Skype
                                                           Please leave a message!
                                                  Your support is needed in each plan!
                                                      Contact Kara if you want to help?
                                                                    `All Related...

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Franklin, why then after I read about Luan, do you choose Blasma instead of Luan?

http://support.nabble.com/Blasma-a-possible-replacement-for-Nabble-tp7606121p7606319.html

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
our combined `effect wrote
Franklin, why then after I read about Luan, do you choose Blasma instead of Luan?
Blasma would be written in Luan.  Luan is a programming language and Blasma is forum software.

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Thank you!

our combined `effect wrote

http://support.nabble.com/Blasma-a-possible-replacement-for-Nabble-tp7606121p7606343.html

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Franklin, and all interested?

  I had my incoming large Humanitarian fund already come to me, from anonymous people  in Gov that like my plans and already using them as I've been working w/them for 2 years almost. But Schwab our brokerage account messed up wire, so major delay, and I still need fees of $10,000. so I have been trying to get a loan,  due to bank errors snowballing, and I'm working to scale earth, so I need work permits, so if anyone can give me one, then these fees would expedite logistics, and it would be a short term loan. So that funders of the Humanitarian know I'm ready to work.

I know Franklin, you once said you needed money then now you say you could pay, but don't have time to seek programmer? i have shared w/a few to put word out! And all else should too, please!

As well If I could get these funds in order, then we could really do a nice project and find what needed here w/serious people that want change for all of Humanity! For we need empathy and kindness for unaware that is truly destroying what sustains the life for Humans gut to survive or more will be brain dead, not to mention all will be without food, w/ the toxic time sensitive issues in some places already making havoc! Due to bad technology and lack of organizing time sensitive issues.

  I've been there, done that, and you and Nabble have helped me vent-learn and behind the scenes already change minds by simply understanding what they did not, even though I did not show on my Nabble site yet. But our transitioning will!

So let me know what you or another you may know can help w/loan, to me! And it will be well worth one's gratitude as I will pay good fees back! Human errors will always occur and that is why we need team effort to make cooperative effort for common goals that fuel us! Peace is mine, along w/prioritizing as well where to start w/what local plans of locations, as we scale agroecology which is a movement far more than just agriculture replacing toxic industrial ag, ridding toxic on earth-space, where then all communities fall into place on same page, no more just living local, blindly, eft with what we think we know yet stuck with it!, Networking sharing in solidarity, realizing the effects left! And on to restoring and exploring, co-evolving curriculums!

Creating the virtual to bring us eye to eye, and we start w/a natural local grown wild potluck, live music- focus directed conversation w/follow up meets and virtual networking w/earth-space platform, that Emeritus Professor Miguel Altieri knows best that is needed that has fueled our plans to welcome all to scale, to create linking the many patches already doing this w/pockets w/out, as Humanity deserves this, and the tools are here to make it happen;

       `A new interdisciplinary framework to integrate the biophysical sciences, ecology and other social sciences being indispensable. It can strengthen original ecological processes instead of overriding them.

     ` Institutional structures supporting research and development can relink the social system to the ecological system to allow for local co_evolution...

Thanks, email me if can help; [hidden email] kara

http://support.nabble.com/Blasma-a-possible-replacement-for-Nabble-tp7606121p7606344.html

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
I never said that I needed money.  What I said is that Nabble was operating at a loss which I am unwilling to finance.

I already give substantial charity to causes that matter to me, this being mostly Islamic education.  My primary concern is raising human intelligence.  I am not interested in helping stupid people which is most of humanity.  And of course these stupid people hate me for not conforming to their stupid ideas.

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
I can understand that, but I working w/educated people via SOCLA and they have solutions and I cannot accept uneducated to stand in the way!

http://support.nabble.com/Blasma-a-possible-replacement-for-Nabble-tp7606121p7606346.html

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Franklin,

Can Nabble exist until we have more time to work through this clarity of your desire to have a programmer for Blasma, so Nabble is not abruptly shut down, and or have you already initiated plans? I saw something, then lost it. What is the current status of Blasma, and do you still need a programmer? Can Brittany counsel w/you on her ideas before committing, of which you can say yes or no?

Brittany knows coding, specifically on how to simplify code, she is able to pick up new languages easily. This is due to her similar interests of simple language, decentralization, etc. and experience with open source software. If agreed to, Luan/Blasma would be on a short term basis for her (unless ICTTS is finished or there's immediate issues to address), as she'll find a programmer to replace her (as she would know enough of the code by then to explain it to them), as her #1 priority is ICTTS. We're offering this to help keep Nabble going and make Blasma a success, to share the path together as ICTTS grows too.

She feels grateful for the opportunity and we do want to help you work through this! She understands the idea of Blasma, and agrees w/your thinking and likes your work the way that you do! Knowing you will work with her!

lol, I won't give you her personal list for a desired mate she has felt since about 4 years old, thinking she would have 3 children by now? She is pretty, mid 20's, but how old are you and how about a photo, she is picky? Life is short, do you need a mate? We want to make sure you're back to normal before she will accept you! lol! I'm teasing, I figured you could use a laugh! She is wanting to help Nabble for us both! She did not want me to say this, but in heart we both feel you!  And we feel Humanity as earthlings, can understand,   so all give-gain support for us each to do our homework!

  She is actually very sweet and devoted to living w/and helping her elderly parents! Not the easiest for her but she does her best! But she too is isolated there in CA, and has been a big help on our transition plans we yet to release.

She shares; Sites to hire programmers quickly:
   lov, kara

http://support.nabble.com/Blasma-a-possible-replacement-for-Nabble-tp7606121p7606347.html

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
Nabble ad revenue seems to be improving, so Nabble will be probably be maintained as is for a while.

Blasma currently has some rough code, basically a draft.  I don't like the idea of someone doing Blasma short-term.  It needs someone who is willing to commit to it.  And I would want to review that programmer's code to be sure that he/she is someone that I could work with.

I am old and married.  I will say that I have never in my life met a good female programmer.  That may sound sexist, but it is my experience.  I am open to the possibility that good female programmers may exist, but they are certainly very rare.

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Thank you! She realizes she is not real experienced but was willing to help you until you got one, and be under your wing due to liking your values!

http://support.nabble.com/Blasma-a-possible-replacement-for-Nabble-tp7606121p7606388.html

                        `i come to talk story

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Hi Franklin and Israel!

I wish you well!

So have you changed your tune? Are you now after all this time since you told me this Franklin, now a happy camper?

 Well I am, after all this time going thru errors of others as in Banks and loan officers being corrupt and uneducated in what should be skilled positions!

But if ya play their game that is the price we pay unless we all rethink this!

I have, so I will be updating our site, so let me know if still want me as well what I can do for you, besides share how I've co-evolved wanting truth that is maybe 100 years late, as far as free energy and also ending all weapons of war, learning a bit of consciousness as the number 1 science of aliens after they achieved the first few!

I like working w/like minds and I guess I had to work mine to get to a few others!

Plus let me know how I obtain HTTPS, please!

Peace is real, don't except anything less!

lov, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to buy your own domain so that we can enable https for you.

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

our combined `effect
Hello,

My domain is ictts.org

I get it through `Be Cooperative.

What do I do?
Thank you!

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Blasma - a possible replacement for Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should click on Options < Application < Change domain name and then follow the instructions.
12