wont let me set parent forum please Help

wont let me set parent forum please Help

ADMINY
This post was updated on .
i want to place this forum  http://iwonder2.synthasite.com/just-chatting.php
so it appears in this forum  http://iwonder2.synthasite.com/all-categories.php

i go to http://iwonder2.synthasite.com/just-chatting.php click options then structure then set a new parent and i paste this permalink in http://n2.nabble.com/Iwonder-All-Categories-f3025048ef3025048.html.
i get this message
 The link you provided is not on this server. Please contact Nabble Support if you need help.

Re: wont let me set parent forum

ADMINY
something to do with n2 n3 difference i think if you change parent over will it effect my other forums, i have quite a few that are in the parent forum, will they all need to be changed over?
i need this to be the parent to all my other forums http://n2.nabble.com/Iwonder-All-Categories-f3025048ef3025048.html.  some are on n2 some are on n3

Re: wont let me set parent forum

Hugo <Nabble>
I can't open the first forum because the page says it is under construction. I just checked your list of forums here:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=206725

All forums you have on n3 are empty. So I think you should just delete them and create new ones on the n2 server. You can use this link: http://n2.nabble.com/free-forum.html (it is the same link found on the homepage, except I changed the server to "n2").

Re: wont let me set parent forum

ADMINY
thank you