will you be getting templates for web pages:.

will you be getting templates for web pages:.

our combined `effect
Hello Nabble,

please confirm if thinking of getting templates + when, for ex:

      few web pages + then embed your forum/blogs/photo gallery. to allow me then to go direct to my host, to publish web site..

thank you.

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: will you be getting templates for web pages:.

Hugo <Nabble>
We still need a few months to deliver templates. We have to test a lot of things because we won't be able to change the template language when users are already working on it.

will templates be an html page:. do you suggest music application:.

our combined `effect
This post was updated on .
Hello,

actually it appears instead of web pages I could actually in a topic form produce these pages on forum. blog, newspaper, can also be put in forum, right? I thought they had to be embedded on a html page. but if forum is on your template then is that the html page?

also do you suggest a music application to up load/down load to also put in forum.

thank you

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: will templates be an html page:. do you suggest music application:.

Hugo <Nabble>
our combined effort` wrote
actually it appears instead of web pages I could actually in a topic form produce these pages on forum. blog, newspaper, can also be put in forum, right? I thought they had to be embedded on a html page. but if forum is on your template then is that the html page?
I am not sure I understand your question. Templates will be used to change how forums, galleries, newspapers, blogs, etc. are displayed. For example, you can change the order of columns in tables, etc. Templates are also related to how HTML pages are generated.
our combined effort` wrote
also do you suggest a music application to up load/down load to also put in forum.
Music usually increases the time to view a page (because the music must be downloaded and played).

Re: will templates be an html page:.

our combined `effect
thank you,

   to clarify, Nabble will not offer html pages, correct?

                        `i come to talk story

Re: will templates be an html page:.

Hugo <Nabble>
our combined effort` wrote
   to clarify, Nabble will not offer html pages, correct?
It will, but this will take some time to happen (some months in the future).