why in my forum the option menu set opened

why in my forum the option menu set opened

isocom
Why in my forum the option menu set opened (drop down menu showed up). This Option menu opened like when i click its link. This happened to all my forum pages (all categories, all forums).
Is there setting for this ? But interestingly, this happend just today. Look normal yesterday
Please help.

Re: why in my forum the option menu set opened

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
You mean the dropdown menu just automatically opened? That's really strange. What browser are you using? Can you try press F5 to force a reload and see what happens?

Re: why in my forum the option menu set opened

ThunderStrike
Yes, the dropdown menu just automatically opened. I use MS Ie 7.0.
Today i found myself that my friend (same forum) didn't have this experience. May be I should check my browser or my client things first. thanks
ISOCOM - Black Scorpions