why i can't create topic at my forum?

squashplanet
I had been login to my forum as administrator, but then everytime I wanted to create topic, it ask me to keyin my name and password again. although i key in correct it still saying i enter wrong name and password.

so I thought I really forgot my password, so i request for password from nabble. it seems I didnt make it wrong password!!

so, keep on trying but failed to make it.. am jz like an idiot trying many ways............ !! hope you guys help !! big thanks to you all!!

regards,
squash

Re: why i can't create topic at my forum?

GregChapman
squashplanet wrote
I had been login to my forum as administrator, but then everytime I wanted to create topic, it ask me to keyin my name and password again.
This suggests that you have removed the "Create_topic" permission for the Administrators group for the forum or sub-forum in which you are working. Check out OPTIONS > USERS > CHANGE PERMISSIONS.
 although i key in correct it still saying i enter wrong name and password.

so I thought I really forgot my password, so i request for password from nabble. it seems I didnt make it wrong password!!
I can't account for "saying i enter wrong name and password". I suspect you have misread or not quoted the whole message accurately.

Re: why i can't create topic at my forum?

squashplanet
thanks Greg, I tried with correct name and password and it didnt prompting anything, jz remain the same page as request my name and password again... again n again. myself is admin and since I log-in, my option only have "subscribe via e-mail" Although I log-in, I still have to log-in again to create topic.

so, I am stuck there.. hope to get you guys feedback soon, thanks so much! T.T

Re: why i can't create topic at my forum?

Peter <Nabble>
Please provide the link to your forum so I can take a look at it.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: why i can't create topic at my forum?

squashplanet
thanks for ur feedback Peter, appreciate =) it working fine today, was so happy today haha. Thanks Greg Thanks Peter and Thanks Nabble =) Happy Mickey Mouse Birthday lolz, Have a good day!

Cheerzz ALL ^^

http://wWw.SquashPlanet.Net was my place to put nabble forum =)

Re: why i can't create topic at my forum?

Peter <Nabble>
I'm taking a look into this.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.