whom are the people behind Nabble?

our combined `effect
Hello,

I've read Nabble wants to be the best forum, I appreciate that. I'm learning to like your tools. but I'm still curious of the people behind this, their ecological footprint, etc. before I actually publish I would like to be able to intruduce our forum tools, correctly.

I today changed my user status so that I could continue to edit + construct, by making it private so I don't inconvenience any one with my yet to be simplified editing.

I see now green balls next to my new post, what does that mean? is above what created the balls?

thank you, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: whom are the people behind Nabble?

Hugo <Nabble>
our combined effort` wrote
I've read Nabble wants to be the best forum, I appreciate that. I'm learning to like your tools. but I'm still curious of the people behind this, their ecological footprint, etc. before I actually publish I would like to be able to intruduce our forum tools, correctly.
Soon we will probably create a page to explain our history and who is behind Nabble.
our combined effort` wrote
I see now green balls next to my new post, what does that mean? is above what created the balls?
Green dots on the bottom right corner of avatars show who is online.

Re: whom are the people behind Nabble?

Marlin
A weak question...

Though it has been a long time now, have you create the page explaining your history and who is behind Nabble? Since I am also curious about the people behind such a great service...