what is the mailing list address?

Atlantis
Feels like a dumb questin but still. In the registration I put the adress of my yahoo group. That bit is fine but now it wants a url of the mailing list. so whats that then? I did a serch for the words mailing list on my yahoo group and Im still confused. Help guys please

Brendan

Re: what is the mailing list address?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Brendan,

The first information you must enter in the mailing list archive page (http://n2.nabble.com/more/MailingListRequest.jtp) is the email address of your list. The second is the URL (internet address) of the page where people can find more information about your mailing list. For example, see this URL: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/domaindrivendesign/

Your yahoo group certainly has an address like that.

Does that answer your question?

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com