what is the function of the refresh button..

what is the function of the refresh button..

our combined `effect
Hello folks,

I was reviewing another site + refresh button appeared, I pressed + becam part of them. then shut web off + I came back to just my stuff on Nabble.

what is this refresh function used for?

thankyou for your support, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: what is the function of the refresh button..

☪Not_A_Admin
Mr obvious
its refreshes the page!

                        `i come to talk story

Re: what is the function of the refresh button..

Hugo <Nabble>
One example: if you want to know if there are new topics on the forum page, you can refresh it to see what is new. The same for new replies inside a thread.