what is our limit to upload in a file + what format due you suggest, limit to comments, comparison chart, do you have bulk email mail out of comment??

what is our limit to upload in a file + what format due you suggest, limit to comments, comparison chart, do you have bulk email mail out of comment??

our combined `effect
Hello,

i once reas a comment that one can due 1ooo comments to a subcatagorie before having to make a new subcataogrie, is this still true, for NAbble was stating they would increase?

also is their a limit to a file to be uploaded?
what format due you recommend, ex: libre, microsoft starter, Abi 1, etc.?
if this upload is lengthy ex; photos + say up to 150-200 pages, doe this than be accepted?
also if upload is lengthy, does it cut into the amount of comments that can be than posted?

you allow us to email comment, but can we do a bulk email list mail out, or should i just go thru my email service?

do you offer a comparison chart, that people could than interact with, or suggestions? if so how many posts would we be limited to?

         i'm attempting to make an archive of people exchanging  community `plans; thought in progress, strategies, + schematics, for community development in like ex; fresh water, wind, land, etc. so i put up several subcategories for each one, where a chart would be nice to click on, + see a title of each fresh water development vs having to scroll down comments for 1 subcatagorie, due your see?

or is their a way for titles only to be listed under subcatagories, yet still keep our newspaper lay out, so as in posts come up on left side + subcatagories are on right side? it would be nice to see titles of each post only for left colum + under subcatagories.

thank you for your input, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: what is our limit to upload in a file + what format due you suggest, limit to comments, comparison chart, do you have bulk email mail out of comment??

Shadowulf1
How exactly do I bring back/retrieve an account that has been deleted? Is it possible?

The person who deleted his account consents to having it reactivated, and now all I need to do is find out how it's possible.

If you could answer this as soon as possible, then that would be great, because it makes re-reading RPs REALLY hard when you skip out on story material in every other post.

Thanks in advanced!
---Randy Smith
Nerd nerd nerd...nerd is the word!

Re: what is our limit to upload in a file + what format due you suggest, limit to comments, comparison chart, do you have bulk email mail out of comment??

our combined`effect wrote
also is their a limit to a file to be uploaded?
There is a limit of 5MB for files and 1MB for images.

Ask him to re-register with the same email.

Re: what is our limit to upload in a file + what format due you suggest, limit to comments, comparison chart, do you have bulk email mail out of comment??

GregChapman
Hi Pedro,

I wonder if this is the complete answer?

I've just made a discovery that relates to your answer and posted it at:
http://support.nabble.com/Posts-deleted-tp7530863p7537194.html
It seems that you need to use both the same email address AND username.

The reason I realised I had re-registered with the wrong username was because I looked at the "People" list and couldn't see the new username, (that was then shown at the top right of the screen) although, I thought strangely, the old user name was there in the people list. Once I'd changed the new username to match the original one, the text of the deleted messages returned.

Does suggest that there is a slight bug with the names recorded under the "People" list, or am I missing something?

Re: what is our limit to upload in a file + what format due you suggest, limit to comments, comparison chart, do you have bulk email mail out of comment??

Pedro
Hi,
I've just tested here. Since the user re-register with the same email, his old posts will be associated with him.
My test forum.