want to embed my Nabble forum, but my applications gives no options

want to embed my Nabble forum, but my applications gives no options

our combined `effect
This post was updated on .
please guide,

 i see options to right top on Nabble support, to embed post, but i see no options as your directions say to embed forum into a site.

thank you, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: want to embed my Nabble forum, but my applications gives no options

GregChapman

Forgive me. I find it difficult to understand you. I may be answering the wrong question.

If you are logged in as an Administrator on your own forum you will see the "Options" menu on a forum. This has an item "Embedding options". The screen that opens when you click that item provides the code you need to place in your main site in order to embed your Nabble forum. "Embedding options" does not appear if you are not logged in as an administrator.

Re: want to embed my Nabble forum, but my applications gives no options

our combined `effect
Thank you Greg,

Got it!

Good day, kara

thank you for your patience,

    i`m studying Google, non profit/Ed Apps, working on draft form to soon upload for your input on categories + to link.
 i`m here for you if you want to help us reach out..

 come talk

   peace, kara + maurice

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:45 PM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Forgive me. I find it difficult to understand you. I may be answering the wrong question.

If you are logged in as an Administrator on your own forum you will see the "Options" menu on a forum. This has an item "Embedding options". The screen that opens when you click that item provides the code you need to place in your main site in order to embed your Nabble forum. "Embedding options" does not appear if you are not logged in as an administrator.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/want-to-embed-my-Nabble-forum-but-my-applications-gives-no-options-tp7591773p7591776.html
To unsubscribe from want to embed my Nabble forum, but my applications gives no options, click here.
NAML