users pictures Disappeared

kundasit
Pictures of users who were near the posts are gone can you help me get them back?  I have attached a sample image

Re: users pictures Disappeared

jsmoraes
There are some modifications with the latest update from Nabble. The avatar is optional, now.

To restore avatar:

Options >> Application >> Extra & Add-ons >> Content >> Show avatars on forum page
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: users pictures Disappeared

Mencey Melgar
I also noticed some problems with starts system, I had to disable them, dunno if its related with this...
:) Helper

Re: users pictures Disappeared

jsmoraes
yes, the star doesn't exist more. Any override that has the line code with n.star must be deleted, too. Or tag then as comments.

<!-- n.star/ -->

Example in my overide of macro cell_link_and_star:

<override_macro name="cell_link_and_star">
</override_macro>
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil

sparkle
Shouldn't we be notified of these changes - rather than just stumble upon them - or have I missed something?

Re: users pictures Disappeared

sparkle
Some of my users really liked the 'Star' feature.  Why has it gone and not been replaced with anything else?