user registration inquiry/suggestion

xMAYHEMX
First off, I would like to say thank you to Nabble for providing me with an easy to use (not to mention free) forum.  I am happy with the forum, it has definitely met my expectations.

I was wondering if there was a way to see all of the "people" who have registered for my forum, as opposed to those who have registered and posted.  That's nice to see a list of those who have posted, but what if I wanted to see who and how many have registered on the forum?  Is there an option somewhere that I have managed to miss?  It would be great if I could see for myself what number I'm at currently.

Again, thanks for the free forum!  Enjoy the rest of your day!

xMAYHEMx

Re: user registration inquiry/suggestion

Hugo <Nabble>
If you want people to register for your forum, then you have to change it so that only members can post. Please click on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" and read through the options. I guess what you want is "Members can participate". Note that this option will let anyone visit the forum, but only members will be able to post. Non-members will be able to send you a request to join the forum.