user got deleted?

tzhu
Hi,

I'm pretty sure I posted something yesterday, and now my account is gone. I can't even find my previous post. I don't know what happened.

I tried to go back to history and found this link. Hope you can open this and see the same error message as I do.

Thanks,

Tina

Re: user got deleted?

tzhu
I was on "Apache NiFi Users List" forum.
http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/

Re: user got deleted?

haozwang<Nabble>
I'll let Franklin know of this. you sure you weren't banned from the forum?

Re: user got deleted?

tzhu
Hi,

I figured.... I was using "Apache NiFi Developer List" instead of "Apache NiFi Users List". I find my account in the right site. It is not deleted.

They are very similar. I would suggest to merge the two forums to prevent any confusion in the future.

Best regards,
Tina