unlocking topic

alan.c
I cant unlock the topic I locked, what am I doing wrong

Re: unlocking topic

Omar
Alan,
Id bet its a temporary glitch while the programmers are making some changes. Try again tomorrow or so and things should be back to normal.

Re: unlocking topic

alan c
thanks I have been trying 3 days now but I think I will have to delete if I can the topic and start again as I have decided to open it for forum users to update it themselves

Re: unlocking topic

Noban
I can't unlock topics right now either, something's definitely wrong.

Re: unlocking topic

Hugo <Nabble>
We have just released a fix for that problem and it should work now. Please let me know if you still have issues.