unable to get a list archived

Brian Fox
I've been trying for a while to archive tycho-users@lists.sonatype.com into http://n2.nabble.com/Tycho-Users-f3053503.html

I have verified that the nabble user is subscribed, users can post to the list from nabble, but none of the regular email messages are showing up in the archives. We've checked the outbound mail and it's received by nabble, but still nothing. What else can I do? I have setup two other lists successfully on the nabble.com system, this is my first on n2.

Re: unable to get a list archived

Hugo <Nabble>
Please click on "Options > Mailing list settings" and select the "Ignore X-No-Archive Header" option. This is usually the first thing to do when the archive is not working. If the problem persists, please let me know.

Re: unable to get a list archived

Brian Fox
That solved it, thanks!