um what?!?!?!?

Calmplex-2
um yea so i have no forum anymore i guess...  this is not good i created this private forum for my Hip Hop group to put together its album and now the forum is gone? i have no clue why i just went to the site and its gone....  its called the shadow of the locust forum on shadowofthelocust.com but theres a password and its private...  so if someone can help please help...  you can email me at plex@plexhop.com
plex@plexhop.com
Twitter @CalmplexLocust

Re: um what?!?!?!?

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem has been fixed.

Re: um what?!?!?!?

Calmplex-2
thank you sorry i was a little snippy... just frustrating ya know...
plex@plexhop.com
Twitter @CalmplexLocust