topic scheduled for deletion but no alert in 'My posts'

topic scheduled for deletion but no alert in 'My posts'

Graham Perrin

Logged in as Graham Perrin, I will not see (amongst my posts) alerts re: posts that I posted as gjp22.

Re: topic scheduled for deletion but no alert in 'My posts'

Hugo <Nabble>
Your "Graham Perrin" account is not the author of that post. So you won't see it under the "My posts" page, unless you login with the gjp22 account. If you have forums and posts spread across multiple accounts, I can move all of them to just one preferred account, if you want to.

Re: topic scheduled for deletion but no alert in 'My posts'

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
I can move all of them to just one preferred account, if you want to.
No thanks, I'm just visualising the 'scope' of the current approach to alerts …