the bottom of my forum keeps expanding

Harvey
It makes your browser go to infinity length with no content to fill it.

Re: the bottom of my forum keeps expanding

Harvey

...it goes on for forever down there vvvv ...

Re: the bottom of my forum keeps expanding

Franklin <Nabble>
Is this recent?  We recently set "Options"/"Application"/"Extras & Add-ons"/"Responsiveness"/"Responsive layout" to be on by default.  You can try turning it off.

Re: the bottom of my forum keeps expanding

Harvey
That is what it is.

I tried that button once and it did the same thing.

Thanks.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Franklin <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this recent?  We recently set "Options"/"Application"/"Extras & Add-ons"/"Responsiveness"/"Responsive layout" to be on by default.  You can try turning it off.

http://support.nabble.com/the-bottom-of-my-forum-keeps-expanding-tp7598125p7598128.html
To unsubscribe from the bottom of my forum keeps expanding, click here.
NAML