technical help

NEWSWRITERS
I wanted my newspaper to look exactly the way it is, Can i get this feature at nabble and can i dowload my newspaper and host it somewhere else?

Look at the newspaper here,follow this link:

http://megaphonenewspapers.yolasite.com/

Re: technical help

GregChapman
Your current site is empty of blog posts so it is impossible to know if it will "look exactly the way it is" when using a Nabble "newspaper" format. Take a look at a few of the samples at:
http://www.nabble.com/free-newspapers.html
to see if that is what you want.

You do not download a Nabble application and host it somewhere else. You embed it in your site and let Nabble continue to host it.

Re: technical help

☪Not_A_Admin
All you do is
go to yola
open the html drag/drop tool and insert your nabble embed code, and then change the appeararance to suit your needs.