switch mailing list target and re-import

switch mailing list target and re-import

Mike Wilson
We have two Nabble forums at http://dwr.2114559.n2.nabble.com/DWR-f5394489.subapps.html that currently mirror two Sympa lists at java.net. Java.net is shutting down so we have moved the lists and their archives to a Mailman server.

Would it be possible for you to "reset" our two lists so they keep the current Nabble URL but are initialized as new wrt to ML settings and re-import posts?
(there has been a long-standing inconsistency bug in our Nabble archives preventing posting so that's why I think this would be a good time to reset the list databases "as new")

Best regards and big thanks for your service :-)
Mike