subscribing 2 nabble accounts to 1 mailing list

subscribing 2 nabble accounts to 1 mailing list

NCBO
I am interested to subscribe my Nabble account to the list at http://www.nabble.com/w3.org---public-semweb-lifesci-f11621.html however this mailing list is 1) already subscribed to the old Nabble format and 2) subscribed by an unknown user. I would like to subscribe my Nabble account so that I can create a forum for this mailing list that I can embed on my web site. Should I subscribe my Nabble account to this mailing list or will 2 Nabble subscriptions be problematic?

Trish

Re: subscribing 2 nabble accounts to 1 mailing list

Hugo <Nabble>
This mailing list is hosted at our old server (www.nabble.com) and will be migrated soon to Nabble2 (this server). I guess you want to own this archive, right? Please wait a little bit more because migrations will start very soon. Then we will give you the ownership of that mailing list.

Re: subscribing 2 nabble accounts to 1 mailing list

NCBO
Can ownership be shared? I am only interested in being able to embed the mailing list on my web site and need the proper code information to do so. Otherwise, I am not interested in ownership of the list.

Trish

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:

To unsubscribe from subscribing 2 nabble accounts to 1 mailing list, click here.

Re: subscribing 2 nabble accounts to 1 mailing list

Hugo <Nabble>
You don't have to be the owner to embed a forum. We do that because we believe that if other people embed your forum in their websites, your forum will be more famous and more used. The only thing reserved for the owner is the redirect option that moves users from the Nabble website to the embedding website. In any case, I think you should wait a few more days until we start the migration. Forums from the old Nabble don't embed correctly and have bugs. They will be much better at Nabble2.