strange message

Silvana
Hello, what Is this message I received?

It is a long time that I ask you to allow users to choose whether they want to receive private messages or not. Do you see what happens here, also?
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: strange message

Hugo <Nabble>
This was caused by a spammer. We have blacklisted his/her email address, so this shouldn't happen again. We apologize for the issue.

Re: strange message

Silvana
I thank you, Pedro, but I would really like that users of my forum could block private messages..