size limit for files + images

our combined `effect
Hello folks,

Hugo you are very good + very kind to us all. thankyou. what can we do for you in exchange?

you answered me stating file size is 5 MB + image is 1MB, is this per post + to fit into your criterium for forum? blog same per post + newspaper per post?

if I embed Nabbles' forum/blog/newspaper on my web page at gaia host? is it gaia that stores all this information or is it you storing Nabbles entity capacity, as you state above?

thank you, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: size limit for files + images

Hugo <Nabble>
our combined effort` wrote
Hugo you are very good + very kind to us all. thankyou. what can we do for you in exchange?
You are welcome.
our combined effort` wrote
you answered me stating file size is 5 MB + image is 1MB, is this per post + to fit into your criterium for forum? blog same per post + newspaper per post?
Yes, this is the standard for the whole Nabble website.
our combined effort` wrote
if I embed Nabbles' forum/blog/newspaper on my web page at gaia host? is it gaia that stores all this information or is it you storing Nabbles entity capacity, as you state above?
Everything is stored in Nabble's database.