search not working

nnako
Hi,

I have problems finding posts and contents, because the search function doesn't seem to work properly.

1. On this site, the search generally brings up NO RESULTS, even if I see the posts within the current view:
SITE: http://pastor2go.61560.x6.nabble.com/

-> try the word "Benefits"
=> no results. I would expect at least 3 because there is a fitting thread with two answers.

2. On the following site, TOO FEW RESULTS are listed (there are much more expected to be listed). In some cases, there are NO RESULTS at all:
SITE: http://caleb-s-hill.1002585.n3.nabble.com/

-> try the word "Update"
=> the 9 matches are found for the thread "#005 durchgeführtes Südafrika-Hilfsprojekt: Update der Website"
=> no matches are found for the thread "#009 Update des Shopsystems Shopware von v3.0 auf v4.x"

-> try the phrase "#005"
=> finds all the messages from "#005 durchgeführtes Südafrika-Hilfsprojekt: Update der Website"

but

-> try the phrase "#009" or the phrase "#022"
=> does not find any matches, although fitting threads are clearly visible on the front page